D.O.D.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: D.O.D.

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Jamison pulled himself back up, resulting in whispered protests and curses from Kale below. "Really now?" He grinned down at her. "I'm Jamison and I'm your knight in shining armor." He looked at the bars and then the rock around them. In a matter of minutes the bars were removed and the ground was rising beneath Mirissa, bringing her to the window. "Do you trust me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Kira saw what was going on and watched, her eyes wide behind her glasses. "hey, kid....You helping the girl....Wanna help a girl out?" She asked, shifting forward in her cage. She grabbed the bar and looked at him, letting her hood fall back so he could see her face.
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Jamison blinked a few times as his eyes adjusted to the dark. "Who are you? And I, am not a kid. I'm an adult." He prided himself on being older and even though he was still technically in his teens, he counted himself as an adult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:24 pm

Mirissa's eyes got even wider if possible, her messed up vision catching the black blur of movement she hesitated, the words coming out automatically. "I dun trust no one." She muttered, her eyes dropping down to the ground, the the dark where she could see. Someone said something behind her, that she ignored out of habbit. You didn't go far down here if you listened to the other prisoners. Chance was you'd get soft. If you got soft chance was you'd die.

You think that
You'll break me,
You're gonna find in time
You're standing too close to a flame that's burning
Hotter than the sun in the middle of July.
Sending out your army, but you still can't win;
Listen up, silly boy, 'cuz I'm gonna tell you why..."
Bells

View user profile http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:26 pm

"Look, can you help a girl out? I want to get out of here..." Kira lowered her glasses, something she rarely did, to let him see her pleading eyes. She had never shown this weakness before to anyone, and hoped that he wouldnt ignore it. "I can help you."
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:28 pm

The floor continued to rise until Mirissa was level with the window. Jamison held his hand out to her to help her out of the prison. "Well, you can pick your poisen. Trust me and get out, or don't trust me and spend the rest of your time here. I need someone I can trust and will trust me."

"Hurry up!" Kale hissed from below. "We gotta get before the gaurds catch us!"

Jamison looked back at the girl in the cell and then at Mirissa and then down at Kale and sighed. This was going to be a long day. He could feel it. The ground around the girl's cell rumbled and the bars fell out, making it so she could get out of the cell. "Move fast."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Kira ran out quickly, faster than any one could see. She was just a blur to most eyes. Once she was out, her sunglasses were back on and her hood was up. "Thanks, kid." She smirked at him, stretching. "Nice to be out of that small area." She rolled her neck a couple times and cracked it. "So, whats the name of my 'savior'?"

(oh, you said something about using the characters in your book bells....its not that I dont want you to use Kira (if you wanted to) i would just prefer you change her name and looks slightly....)
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Mirissa hesitated upon seeing the blur of movement she guessed was his hand. Wrinkling her nose she decided that there probably wasn't anyother choice aviliable to her and she would rather not stay here. She as much as she hated the idea she took his hand.

This didn't mean she would trust him though. There were just somethings she didn't do. Trust anyone, talk about her sight, or her past. It all just ended with people thinking she was crazy. That was something she could do without.

You think that
You'll break me,
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:42 pm

Jamison growled as he helped Mirissa out, Kale complaining about the extra weight. Jamison kept hold of Mirissa as he jumped down, landing next to Kale, and set Mirissa on the ground. "My name is not kid, nor am I a kid. I'm nineteen thanks and I don't give my name to strangers."

Kale rubbed his shoulders and cracked his neck. "You're fat you know that?" he said to Jamison, totally ignoring the people around him.
"Ya, well you're a dumb***." Jamison muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Kira rolled her eyes and jumped down to the ground, her feet absorbing the shock harmlessly. She had taken longer falls so this felt like nothing. "Then what should i call you?" She resisted from calling him kid again and shoved her hands in the pockets of her cargo pants.
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Jamison glanced back at the girl, his hand still in Mirissa's. "Jamison, and this is my buddy Kale." He stared at her. "Who are you?" He didn't like strangers knowing his name, especially when he didn't know theirs in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Shikiro's eyes got wide from her perch in a tree not far from the forest line. "Its Kale and Jamie!" She yelled down at Derick as she slipped from her branch onto one belonging to anther tree. "I can see them!"

"Wonderful." Derick told her nervously from the forest floor. "We shouldn't be here Shikiro, not so close to the prison. It isn't safe what if y-"

"I don't care." She interuptted dropping to the ground at the edge of the trees and giving Derick a cheeky smile. Before he could say a word she took of towards where she'd seen Kale and Jamison.

"Hey!"

You think that
You'll break me,
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Mirissa looked down at her hand in his, a shiver running down her spine as she removed her hand and instead tucked her arms around her middle and stared around. All she saw was white and the black blur of moment. This was why she hated the light.
It blinded her.

You think that
You'll break me,
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Kira lowered her glasses and looked him in the eye. "I dont give out my name." He would have to do something awful or threatening to her to get it out of her. "Names have power. Why would i give anyone that power over me? You might find out...one day. Until then, i usually answer to anything that is directed at me."
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:17 am

"Oh, living a double standard. Got it." Jamison rolled his eyes and shook his head, his arm moving around Marissa's back and leading her foreward. They needed to get out of there before they were caught. Kale was staring at his rumbling stomach. They hadn't eaten in days and it was starting to get to the poor guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ferran heard something coming from the cell at the end of the second hallway. It was probably Jake's sister again. She frowned and got up and banged on the door where Jake supposedly was. "Oi! Your sister's causing trouble again!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:21 am

Kira noticed the guys rumbling stomach and sighed. "Here....I rationed from my last meal there..." even though it was rare, Kira did show kid was to others everynow and then. She held out a piece of bread to him and sighed. These people just saved her, she could at least show some curticy. "next town we hit I can get us some food..."
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:33 am

Shikiro managed to dart down the incline from the forest and to the others without Derick catching her. Skidding to a stop infront of Kale and Jamison her eyes went wide. "Ooooo who are these people? Did you get them out of the prison? They look weird, too pale. Are they freaks?"

You think that
You'll break me,
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:52 am

Name-Coral
Age- 8
looks- Blonde hair, ice blue eyes, small, pale skin. Is a duplicate of her sister Dani, only slightly prettier.
Personality- bubbly, demanding, stubborn, is use to getting her way.
history- She is the preferred younger child of seph and knows nothing outside of the prison.

Name- Artemis
Age- 17
looks-
Personality- Quiet, easily frightened, innocent
History- Grew up in the prison, doesn't really know anything outside of it. She is Drake's 'favorite'. Which is not a good thing.

Name- Amorelle
Age- 17
Looks-
Personality- Quick witted, has a semi dark mindset, sarcastic, determinded.
History- I'm still working on that

Name- Drake
Age- not quiet sure... he doesn't really know either so... hum
Looks- Clean cut, brown hair, brown eyes. Average build, semi tall. Looks ordinary. Looks can be deceiving.
Personality-... Let's hope you never have to find out
History- to be reveled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:06 am

Jamison reached out, stopping Shikiro with his large hand which covered her whole face, and gave her a small shove back. "You're so kind Shikiro it almost hurts," he grumbled at her comments.
Kale took the bread and grinned, quickly snarfing it. It tasted so good but he hardly had time to taste it with how fast he ate it. He glanced back at the hole where Marissa and Kira had come out and then looked back at them before disapearing inside. "I'll be back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:10 pm

I'm just going to start my charries off in a cell / respective places.

Coral
I skip through the halls, humming to myself. Today has been a good day, Daddy gave me a new teddy. I named him Mr.Snuggles. He's snugly :3 I got him for helping Daddy trick a small girl into reveling her powers. I like helping him with his work.

Amorelle
It's dark. It's always dark in my cell. I suppose I'm use to the darkness. Not that I like it. But I'm use to it. The guards are arguing outside. Their brawl echos around the small walls, making me flinch. I can't take it. "Shut up!"
The noise stops abruptly and faces appear in the small barred window atop my door. The eyes narrow and the sound of jingling keys fill the air. I tense. Great, now I've done it.

Artemis
I wrap my arms around my legs, squeezing my eyes shut, trying to block out the sounds of the guards beating a girl down the hall. She told them to shut up. How stupid of her.
The darkness of the cell encompasses me, envelopes me. I embrace it. It protects me. Drake never visits me in the dark.

Drake
... I'm not exactly sure I want to do drake in first person... that's way too personal for my liking....
herm.
I'll introduce Drake later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Kira shrugged and pulled her hood up and fixed her dark aviator sunglasses so they covered her eyes again. She hated having people seeing her eyes. Eyes told secrets that you want to keep hidden. Something her friend told her long ago when he gave her the glasses. She stayed true to that for the most part, unless showing her eyes would help her.
"Watch who you call a freak, kid." she grumbled to the girl who ran over.
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:43 pm

Shikiro shrugged at the girl, her eyes glaring at Jamison. She jerked her head back with annoyance. "Dun be mean Jami. It ain't nice." Her eyes flickered back to the two girls she didn't recognize and smirked. "I think I'm right. You rescued freaks."
Derick caught up with them then, his breaths short from all the running.
Mirissa was just trying her best to keep p with all the voices and blurry shapes.

You think that
You'll break me,
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:18 am

Amorelle
The guards finally left and I held back a wince, the cell door slamming behind them. I curled around myself, promptly loosing my nonexistent meal.
Ow.
Alright. Note to self, don't tell the guards to shut up.
Learn something the hard way- Check.
I seem to learn everything the hard way. There is no easy way here. I am being held against my will, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:24 am

Kale strolled down the cell block where Mirissa and Kira had been and looked at the empty cells, finally coming to one with a girl in it (Artemis). He paused and looked at her. "Hey, uh.." Crud. He had just lost his awesomeness to a girl in a cell...wow..

Jamison growled and glared at Shikiro, looking at Derik with a warning look that said "get her out of here before I kill her myself." He hated being called Jami. It was worse than the stupid rosey thingy on the back of his neck. He glanced at Kira and then at Mirissa. "Lets get moving," he muttered, leading Mirissa forward gently.

Ferran: still banging on the door trying to get Jake's attention

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:37 am

Artemis
He's talking to me. Dear god, a guard is talking to me. This can't be good. I squeak and scurry away into the darkest corner of the cell, staring at him with wide, scared eyes. leave me alone, please, please. Walk away and leave me alone.
Drake was going to be here at any moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum