Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: ~ Facade ~

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:52 pm

Name: Sean Blythe
Looks:
Hair: platinum blonde and spiky
Eyes: electric blue
Body: muscled but not overly so, and on the shorter side but still taller than all the girls -winkwink-
Skin: medium, not vampiric pale, but not oompa loompa tan
Other: There are often faint bags under his eyes.
Personality: Depends on the day.
Given potion or not Yes
If so:
Alter ego attitude: Uptight

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:04 pm

"Crap. Crapcrapcrap." She muttered, tossing the calculator back into her bag. "Want some quesadilla? I probably won't be eating it now that I'm all...cramming." She muttered, sketching out a parabola in the margin of her worksheet.

View user profile http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by weeping_angel on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:30 pm

@spired: replies to my characters?

Noah chuckled softly at what she said. "You should eat something. You can eat and study at the same time. Just finish the worksheet and you'll be fine. Dont worry." He smiled to her and ripped off a piece off the food and ate it. "This is pretty good." He nodded.
weeping_angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:36 pm

"Yeah...I guess.." She tore off a piece of quesadilla and ate it absentmindedly as she forced X to equal 7. "And I can't just 'not' worry...Even if I know that I know what I'm doing...you know that." Sonia was a bit anxious sometimes. Not irrationally so, but...It could come off as strange sometimes. Especially when she already knew she was quite good at the subject matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by weeping_angel on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:07 pm

Noah rolled his eyes at her and picked up her paper so she couldnt work on it. "You are going to get this back until you calm down." He smirked at her and held the sheet away from her so she couldnt reach it.
weeping_angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:11 pm

Sonia raised an eyebrow and tucked a sheet of hair behind her ear. "Nonsense. I am calm." She stated, reaching for the paper. "Now give me back my homework." Her voice took on a mildly frustrated air, but she didn't read as mad, just annoyed in an amused kind of way.

Back to top Go down

Post by weeping_angel on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:27 pm

"No you aren't....you were just about to not eat because of the quiz." Noah laughed lightly and raised an eye brow. "You call that calm?" He held the sheet of paper above her head and stuck his tongue out at her.
weeping_angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:30 pm

Chelsea sniffed. "I'm doing both. The cupcakes are just me being nice, out of the goodness of my heart," she said, keeping a fake smile on her face.

"I'm sure it is...I'm sure it is..." Harris trailed off into a mumble, silently praying that she didn't kill anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by weeping_angel on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:35 pm

"The cupcakes are buying votes." Cole ate a fingerful of the icing. "Good thing these are good. Its no good trying to buy votes with bad cupcates." he turned his back to her again, getting bored of the conversation.

Kristen rolled her eyes at him and ate some food. "C'mon. You know the only reason I am failing science is because I dont turn in home work. This is perfectly safe, i know what I'm doing."
weeping_angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:40 pm

Chelsea stuck her tongue out at the back of his head, then continued to go table to table, passing out the treats.

"Have you tested it on ANYONE yet?" Harris asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by weeping_angel on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:49 pm

"Myself." Kristen nodded to him. "A couple days ago. I just want to see if the effects are the same on others as they are on me." She was still resisting telling him taht she gave it to him last time he was over her house. He was the second person she gave it to.
weeping_angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:16 pm

"Yes. I call that calm...I mean...I ate breakfast and everything! I didn't even do math in my english class to compensate!" She said through a frustrated smile. She again for the paper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:43 am

"What are the effects?" Harris asked. He'd hardly been given details on her little experiment, and he'd be willing to bet she'd done that on purpose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Ashley walked onto campus. Her head was hurting and she felt like crap. She knew people were watching her because of her reputation. She rolled her eyes at them and went to her locker. Ashley carefully put in her locker combination and opened it up. Her books were thrown in and pictures of The Used, Get Scared and Linkin Park covered her locker door. She threw in her Math book and pulled out her history book. Lunch had begun and she didnt feel like eating at all. Ashley pulled out a Monster and closed her locker and leaned against it watching all the pathedic people talk about prom, sex, and who else knows what.

Alice

View user profile http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by weeping_angel on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:27 pm

"Nothing bad. Just some bahavior differance....some slight change in personality. But i really dont know. I have only gotten results from me." Kristen sighed and shrugged.

Noah just kept the paper away from her. "At least eat something instead of fighting me for a paper I'm not going to give you." He laughed lightly, smiling at her.
weeping_angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:31 pm

Sonia shot a look at him and spitefully stuck the whole quesadilla in her mouth. She held a hand out for the paper expectantly. "Dehre..." She tried to say around the mouthful of food. "Gimme 't bach." She swallowed.

Back to top Go down

Post by weeping_angel on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Noah laughed and passed her back the paper. "Dont worry, the quiz will be easy for you. I mean...I had to get at least a 70 percent on it. So you have to get something /much/ higher then that."
weeping_angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:37 am

Sonia rolled her eyes. She understood that this was probably true, but she didn't want to just...slack and then end up with some kind of hideous grade. "Fine." She dropped the subject, pulling a bottle of iced tea out of her lunchbox. "So...How're you?" her ability to change subjects was not nearly as good as her ability to do maths.

Back to top Go down

Post by weeping_angel on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Noah shrugged and smiled over to her. "I'm ok. You now that you arent spazzing about a simple quizz grade?" He asked her. He relaxed in his seat and just watched her. Why was this girl so tense all the time? She had to be one of the smartest kids in the class. She shouldnt be worrying about something as simple as grades.
weeping_angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort on Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Sonia:

"I can't complain...I mean...a little sleep deprived, but...no big deal." She drank some tea. She did not think that she had been spazzing too terribly, just cramming a bit so that she knew she knew what she was doing. It was just grade security. And, she should have been doing it last night...instead of gaming. But that was neither here nor there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum