Through the screen...

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Through the screen...

Post by Momo13 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:44 pm

A new computer company as sprung up suddenly. To make themselves know, they have given away new computers to high schools to give to their students. These were raffled off among the student body. A brand new computer, sounds great right? Whats the catch? Test out a new computer game.
Well, not so much. The computers had a glitch. No just one of those 'Internet explorer is not responding' glitches, but a life changing one. The students who acquired these computers were pulled into cyberspace and trapped there. I the world of instant messaging and computer games.
All the kids were trapped in the computer game they were testing. Problem? If they lose all their lives, they actually die in real life (so keep track of them!) The only way out is to win the game. The only way to do that is to work together.

Code:

[b]Name[/b]
[b]gender[/b]
[b]Age[/b][
b]Looks[/b]
~Hair
~Eyes
~Skin
~Body
~Other
[b]personality[/b]
[b]clique at school [/b](nobody, geek, nerd, preppy, jock, ect)
[b]other[/b]

notes:
1)Anyone have any tips on how to make this idea better, post it along with character bios.
2)No one lined posts. any more then Two of them and you will be kicked off. I will give warnings.
3)No power playing
4)no gming
5)have fun
6)keep posts lengthy.
7)if you and someone else use characters from a different rp/cc, please do not carry over their relationship here if they have one. (Ex: Spades and Robin wont be a couple right off the back, or actually planned by the authors to be a couple anytime in it.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name - Remington (remmy for short)
gender - female
Age - 16
Looks
~Hair - strait blond hair that reaches her mid back. Tends to fall perfectly with out much effort.
~Eyes - warm, pretty brown eyes.
~Skin - Pale skin with freckles around her nose.
~Body - on a scale of one to ten, she's like...an 11. but that's only because she works out. She doesn't use this to get guys. (actually, she didn't know that guys started liking her until about a month ago).
~Other - Dresses like a tom boy most of the time. Baggy t-shirts and gym shorts.
personality - out going. Isn't afraid of much. If out in the woods, she would lead her group. Loves being active and wont stand down from a challenge. But she's also innocent when it comes to romance and guys. Has never had a boyfriend or a fling. See guys as friends.
clique at school - Jock. She plays with the guys and doesn't care what anyone says.
other - as I said before, very innocent.

Name - Julian
gender - male
Age - 16
Looks
~Hair - soft brown hair that falls slightly into his face. Always seems to be perfect without trying.
~Eyes - gentle emerald green that entice you. Always seem to be smiling, unless he is really.
~Skin - Healthy light golden tan.
~Body - tall and lean. Not overly fit with define muscles, but he isn't scrawny either.
~Other - Wears a hoody where the sleeves are always pushed up to his elbows. Usually has a pencil tucked behind his ear.
personality - funny and out going. Tends to say the wrong thing at the wrong time and gets kicked out of class for it. easy going guy, very relaxed.
clique at school - art club
other - is an outstanding artist. mostly comic book stuff, but still impressive. Has been asked to do multiple murals around the school and has taken up every request

Last edited by Momo13 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Through the screen...

Post by Ale J. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:56 pm

*Saves spot* i cant fill them out, im leaving right now but ill be back later today

going away,
and going away means
forgetting."

-Peter Pan
Ale J.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Name: Bonnie
Looks:
~Hair: dyed black, cut short at the moment. She changes it up a lot.
~Eyes: light blue, lined with black with little swirly designs at the corners
~Skin: pale, freckles dusting her nose
~Body: statuesque, strong figure
~Other: Wears a lot of black, paints her fingernails with white-out and loves wearing colorful belts
personality: Easy-going, happy-go-lucky
clique at school : just sort of does her own thing
other:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Name: Wynter
Looks
~Hair: Long, shaggy, razored, heavily layered, two toned with white at the top and black on the bottom (but since its layered it blends nicely, not like a straight line.... it can be hard to explain, hopefully you get it ^^' ). Heavy white bangs.
~Eyes: Bright pale ice blue.
~Skin: Pale
~Body: Average height, nice figure, fit, pretty strong but doesnt look it.
~Other: Black barbell in her right eyebrow, black metal snakebites, two small black metal rings through each ear. Goth makeup, so black eyeliner/eyeshadow, black nails, typically.
personality: Sarcastic and witty, tough as nails, occasionally harsh. Intelligent and quick witted, notices things most others dont.
clique at school: Goth/loner
other: Nope

Name: Theo/Thorne
Looks
~Hair: Both have identically cut shaggy mops of borderline black hair.
~Eyes: Bright green
~Skin: Average caucasian
~Body: Both are tall, have nice muscular structure for their ages. Broad-shouldered, athletically built but arent big on sports.
~Other: They are identical twins, almost impossible to tell apart. Their parents frequently mix them up. They always wear exactly the same thing to confuse people.
personality: Mischeivous, friendly, jokers. Outgoing and hyper almost all the time. Their favourite pastime is pretending to be one another and almost nobody can tell them apart most of the time. They love pulling pranks and you'll almost never see one of them alone. The opposite twin is never far away.
clique at school: Party guys/class clowns. Mortal enemies of the principal.
other: Nope

Oh, and Wynter is a girl and Theo/Thorne are both guys.

Ravyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:13 pm

NameAugust Nimbly
Age 15
Looks
~Hair- Brown, His mom always has to remind him to brush it.
~Eyes-.blue
~Skin- Healthy, he clearly goes outside with some frequency.
~Body- Not terribly tall or short. Stands about average for a 12 year old. Kind of thin, but not in a particularly muscly kind of way.
~Other- 'Just rolled out of bed and threw something on style' clothing.
personality- at this point, simply whiny. I am trying to fix that. Just...bear with it for a bit.
clique at school- Only has one close friend at school, His neighbour of 8 years, named George. George is a girl.
other- August is terribly...hesitant. (And whiny.) And whiny. George sort of counteracts that with her...daredevilishness.

Err...That should do for now.

Last edited by Invisimort on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:14 pm

I might join this, but I don't have enough time to fill out the thing. I'll do it when I get back home though.

You stand through the pain.
You won't drown.
And one day what's lost
can be found.
You stand in the rain.
daughteroflight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:34 pm

The Game
A world of fantasy and problems: Assassins run amuck, a killer-hot headed dictator queen rules, the realm being on a verge of war, and robbers causing mayhem in the cities. In this game, you must help defeat the queen, free the citizens, and stay alive. Fulfill the tasks given my shop owners and move up in ranks. The higher the rank you are, the more powerful you will become.
(note, you can play an assassin, robber, show owner or whatever else comes to mind as well as your character being one of the new characters in the game who has to help defeat the queen.…if that makes sense. The teenage character you created MUST be one of the characters who are helping with the tasks. But you can create extra characters in the game if you would like too.)

Code:
Game Character layout:
[b]Name [/b](try to stay similar to the teen’s name)
[b]Gender[/b] (same as teen)
[b]Looks[/b] (same as teen)
[b]Weapon of choice [/b] (try not to repeat weapons people! And no guns. Stick with medieval weapons.)

All of them start as a low rank and will increase with skill points I guess.

Game Character layout:
Name Remmy
Genderfemale
Looks (same as teen)
Weapon of choice Bow and arrow

Game Character layout:
Name Julian
Gender male
Looks Same as his bio
Weapon of choice metal fighting rod.
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:55 pm

Game Character layout:
Name August233
Gender Male
Looks (same as teen)
Weapon of choice +10 axiomatic maul of shattermantle. (Wicked huge hammer type thing.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Game Character layout:
Name Wynter
Gender (same as teen)
Looks (same as teen)
Weapon of choice A killer barbed whip.

Game Character layout:
Name Theo/Thorne
Gender (same as teen)
Looks (same as teen)
Weapon of choice They both have identical huge double-handed broadswords (if that's okay. id prefer to keep them as identical as possible Wink )

Ravyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Name: Oliver Drake
Looks:
~Hair: Chestnut brown, a little darker than his eyes. Looks soft to the touch and has a slight curl to it.
~Eyes: Milk chocolate brown, always bright, sometimes the appear hazel
~Skin: Fair skin, a few scattered freckles.
~Body: Lean, but as strong as a jock. He works out on his own, doesn't have a ton of definition
~Other: Endearing, slightly dimpled smile, used to have braces
personality: quiet and calm, sweet, he's kind of like a puppy being loyal and dependable
clique at school (nobody, geek, nerd, preppy, jock, ect): Nobody
other: He plays guitar, plays music similar to Mumford and Sons

Name: Riley Elliot
Looks:
~Hair: Long strawberry blonde hair, curly, tame
~Eyes: Dark grey with flecks of blue in them, large, slightly almond shaped and fringed with long, thick lashes
~Skin: Fair skin, only two freckles. One on her top lip and one diagonally below it on her bottom lip
~Body: Average height, maybe a bit tall for her gender. Curvy, not fat, not too thin. Developed body that's grabs attention
~Other: High cheekbones.
personality: Impulsive once you know her, but she comes off as innocent and can seem a bit shy. She's nice, but can seem a little indifferent at times.
clique at school (nobody, geek, nerd, preppy, jock, ect): She's a mix between art club and theatre, but she's also fairly popular
other: I don't know yet...

Game Character layout:
Name (try to stay similar to the teen’s name) Oliver
Gender (same as teen)
Looks (same as teen)
Weapon of choice (try not to repeat weapons people! And no guns. Stick with medieval weapons.) Voulge

Game Character layout:
Name (try to stay similar to the teen’s name) Riley
Gender (same as teen)
Looks (same as teen)
Weapon of choice (try not to repeat weapons people! And no guns. Stick with medieval weapons.) pair of Katars

Avery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:03 pm

(first post!)
Remington set up her new computer slowly. Why did she get this thing? Its not like she would use it that often. She preferred to be outside instead of in a gaming world. But her computer was breaking (probably had something to do with the fact that it was ten years old and barely used) and she would need this one for school projects. The computer binged to life and the monitor lit up.
“Welcome Remington.” It chirped to her in the annoying, female computer voice. Remington rolled her eyes at it and sat down at the screen. She would play the game once like she had promised.
“Opening _____,” The computer chirped at her again. Remington clenched her teeth at the voice. This voice was going to kill her inside. She clicked “create a character” and let the ‘fun begin’.

Julian set up his computer on his makeshift desk and sat down in the squishy rolly chair. He turned on the computer and raised an eyebrow when it spoke to him. How did it know his name? “Welcome Julian.” He just shrugged and turned on the game. The screen turned black, and then flashed to light as a new world appeared on it. He clicked “Create a character” and started clicking away.
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Wynter: I booted up the new computer absently and began browsing through the programs. Interesting, very intersting. If you liked schoolwork. Ick, if you were sane like me. But then a program caught my eye. Id been told aobut this one. A video game. Well, it sure beat schoolwork..... i loaded the program and began clicking away, playing absently.

Theo: If someone looked at the reflection in the computer screen, they would think they were seeing double. Thorne's head was poked over mine, staring at the new computer. His was set up, but off. We were browsing through the programs absently when suddenly Thorne pointed one out. A viceo game? Cool! I opened it and began playing. Throne, excited now that he thought the new computers would be useful for something, booted his up and began playing too. As usual, we were doing the same things at the same time. Just for fun, we'd made both our characters look identical. Even in cyberspace, we were twins.
Ravyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:43 pm

"Welcome, Oliver." The words rang through his room after he turned on his computer and he raised an eyebrow at it. How the hell...? The game opened accompanied with more talking and Ollie clicked "create a character." He spent some of his time playing video games, so he was quick to say yes when this opportunity arose.

Riley threw a piece of cardboard at her computer the second time it spoke to her, sure it was possesed. She stared at the still screen for a moment and the clicked on the button to create a character. She sighed, hoping that this wouldn't be too boring.
Avery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:00 pm

The computer had actually tooken photos that Remington had uploaded to create the character. She wasnt sure if that should creep her out or not. It led her into a toutorial expaling what to do.

Julian created his character to look like himself, but designed a wicked cool outfit for him. His artistic skills had come out and he was actually enjoying the creating of his character. If this small portion of the game was so much fun, who knows what the rest of the game would be like.
Momo13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Riley's eyes went wide as the computer took a few photos of her and created her character. She designed an outfit for it and made it do a few spins. She laughed and entered the game, playing through the tutorial with a few sighs.

Olivermade his character quickly, just putting it in something he would normally wear and then moved on, to the tutorial phase, making sure to pay close attention to the directions. He didn't want to be doing something stupid if he could help it.
Avery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:20 pm

"Welcome, Bonnie." The screen lit to life in a flurry of electronic noises and camera flashes. She stared with a slight smile. They must've tricked it out, customized it or something. "...cool." She flipped her hair out of her eyes and wiggled the mouse over to customize a character. Wait...were those photos of herself?? So cool! "Woah..." Her mouse clicked as she moved along, creating an awesome outift for herself...mostly black, a few peices of armor here and there...her eyes bugged out of her head. There was a huge legit red belt. "Wha-sweet!" She clicked on it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Game Character layout:
Name : BonBon
Looks: (same as teen)
Weapon of choice : Medieval Flail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Name: Ricky
b]Looks[/b]:
~Hair: Short, Black hair
~Eyes: Brown
~Skin: Light but tanned
~Body: He is skinny and doesnt have alot of muscle
~Other: Usually wears red
personality: He is shy and sweet but wont hesitate at taking a risk
clique at school : He can go anywhere and become a part of them, but he mostly hangs with the basketball team.
other: ...not really

Name: Lissa
b]Looks[/b]
~Hair: Red and curly
~Eyes: Green
~Skin: Light
~Body: Skinny and light, she had to slim down for the cheer squad
~Other
personality: She is sweet to anyone she meets
clique at school She mostly hangs out with the cheer leaders, but she isnt snobby like most of them
other:

Game Character layout:
Name Lissa
Gender (Same as teen)
Looks (same as teen) But with a few minor chaanges
Weapon of choice Bow and arrows

Game Character layout:
Name (Rick
Gender (same as teen)
Looks (same as teen) A few changes
Weapon of choice Dagger and sword

going away,
and going away means
forgetting."

-Peter Pan
Ale J.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Ricky: I sat the computer on my bed and started going through it. Where was that- oh here it is. The video game. I opened the game up. "Hello Ricky" That was weird.... i clicked 'Create a Character' I started making it like myself, but naming it 'Rick' I added a few things, like a red shirt and belt and black pants. Didnt want to go too crazy on the game.

Lissa: I opened up my new computer, clicking on the video game. "Hello Lissa" it said. Freaky. I made my character, but with a green shirt and black pants. I wasnt super girly like the other girls.

going away,
and going away means
forgetting."

-Peter Pan
Ale J.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:43 pm

(Ale, you repeated both of your characters weapons... Someone else has each one)
Avery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:54 pm

(Lol whoops i didnt check...hmm let me think...what other weapons are there?)

going away,
and going away means
forgetting."

-Peter Pan
Ale J.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Game Character layout:
Name Lissa
Gender (Same as teen)
Looks (same as teen) But with a few minor chaanges
Weapon of choice Throwing spear

Game Character layout:
Name (Rick
Gender (same as teen)
Looks (same as teen) A few changes
Weapon of choice Swordstaff

(How about these?)

going away,
and going away means
forgetting."

-Peter Pan
Ale J.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:50 am

August had been quite surprised to get a new desktop for his birthday. And a nice one too...It was shiny, and ran refrigerator coolant to keep the graphics cards from over heating, and more RAM than he thought he could EVER use. He powered it up. "Hello August..." It told him politely upon firing up. He was prompted to create a log in, and went to create an avatar on the computer game that came with it. He kind of flipped out when the computer brought up pictures of himself as a template.
"You...Stalker..." He told it somewhat jokingly. He fitted himself with...Neat things. Just all the stuff that looked cool. No regard to matching colours or anything...just...an attention toward anything that seemed to have the word 'HARDCORE' pasted on it somewhere secretly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:44 am

Wynter: Typical of my own fasion, i made my character very very goth. Black everything. The computer had already managed to nab my picture for the character's face (creepy, but cool...) and the rest was up to me. I finished and began working ym way through the tutorial absently. Pretty neat game...

Thorne: I poked my head back over Theo's shoulder when i noticed the game had stolen my picture for my character. Theo's was the same. "Haha, we look identical even in two different pictures." i said, laughing. We made sure to coordinate our outfits until our avatars were identical to the last detail, and then began clicking our way through the tutorial. Awesome....
Ravyn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:28 pm

((Now that I have my computer back, I'm finally joining this like I said I would!

Name Jocelyn, goes by Joss (Reusing names from previous chats yaaaaaay)
Gender Female
Age 16
Looks
~Hair: Long, straight, dark, hangs to mid-back
~Eyes: Brown
~Skin: Incredibly fair
~Body: Average height, lean
~Other: She tends to dress in neutral-colored shirts paired with jeans and plain sneakers. She doesn't particularly like calling attention to herself.
Personality She's quiet...until you get her going. She's usually rather sarcastic, often with a dry wit and occasionally a dark sort of humor. She's incredibly observant and perceptive, however, and tends to pick up on things that most people overlook.
Clique at school She sort of does her own thing, but not in the sense that a loner does.
Other N/A

Game Character layout:
Name Joss
Gender (same as teen)
Looks (same as teen)
Weapon of choice Longsword

So, where can I jump in?))
Echo
Winter Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down