Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Welcome to FaceVU

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:25 pm

don't know how to start >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:26 pm

just have your people running around in the world...buying something for their avatar, visiting a "friend", etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Bethany
"...and because they're just cool" I nodded wisely. My friend, who had looked really uncertain about getting the tiger tattoo across her back, now looked totally convinced. I had rambled for about twenty on the subject, and the tattoo artist, who I wasn't particularly fond of, anyway, was looking impatient and PO'd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Devon: "Target 2 spotted, but Emmett is already occupied." I tapped my fingers on my desk thoughtfully for a second, taking a bit of hot pocket. "Leah!" I called.

She scrambled over. "Yes?"

I tossed her a headset. "You're going in, get ready."

Leah looked like a deer in headlights. "If you say so, Devon."

"I say so." I then ignored her, typing in codes.

Leah: He turned away from me and my shoulders slumped, looking from the headset to him and back. 1. I wasn't prepped for this! My avatar was too lame, I had never been out on the field, I had no experience! 2. I'd have to be away from Devon. My heart sunk a little, even though I knew he could care less if he'd see me. With a determination, I stuck in the wires and pulled on my headset. I'd show him, I'd show him that I could be just as good as Vanessa or Emmett!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:41 pm

I'll bring in my guy later

Bethany
"Can we get this show on the road already?" The artist asked with some strange accent. "Yes, Lacy, you're sure about this, right?" She nodded, her curls bouncing "Okay then, why don't you..." my phone rang "Sorry, gotta take this" I walked outside, answering it as I did so

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Carmen: I crack my neck and croutch down, walking like an animal into the mall. That was a lot harder than I thought, and the strain has me on the verge of passing out. I should've taken out the wires, I think as I go. Idiot! Someone catches my eye and I grin my toothiesg smile, exposing all of my teeth. When he flinches, I have to keep down a laugh.
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:44 pm

okay

Leah:
"Target on the move," Devon muttered through my headset, from his mic. I nodded to myself, blinking around at this place I'd only visited a few times. Code flashed - she was near one of the tattoo parlors, in a skeevy part of the world. I gulped down my fear and headed over. I had to prove this to Devon, I just had to!

Devon: She was moving fast. I ripped through the world, using viruses - untracable ones. I was at the mall now. Aha there she was! I sprinted after her, why couldn't she cooperate and join us?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:46 pm

Bethany
"A speech?" I asked into the phone "Um, sure, yeah, I'd love to" When somebody needed an orator, they seemed to come to me an awful lot lately. My gift, I suppose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Leah: I spotted her, and my heart sped up from fear. She was so scary looking...Maybe she'd take pity on me, because I looked like a newb, and I'd be able to catch her.

"Just use the virus to restart her and wake her up," Devon instructed. I nodded again to myself. 1. She figures out what I'm doing and freaks. 2. I look really stupid after messing up. Lists always found their way into my mind when I was nervous.

I slipped the virus card from my pocket, to my helmet, then pressed the button that would let it loose. It would restart both of us, but that was okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Not sure what happens when it restarts...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:55 pm

Carmen: Shit, it's one of those hacker guys again. Instead of running, I turn towards him, my black eyes wide open. "Why won't you just leave me alone already?" I murmur.
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:02 pm

It literally restarts the game, but since Leah had a virus in the restart, she'll wake up from the game, and suddenly...well, you'll see. She's at her own house when she wakes up, if that's what you need to know.

Emmett: Damn those eyes were weird. I smirked relishing the moment of capture before releasing the virus. "We need you, and you know too much."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Carmen: I slowly cock my head. "So that means I either join or you delete me, right?" The thought distantly makes me sick, but I hold it in.
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Devon: "Basically." I nodded as I slid the card into my helmet, preparing to let the virus loose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Bethany
I felt myself restarting. I had only had to do it once before, but I remembered the feeling well. It wasn't pleasant "I'll talk to you later Violet" I sighed, letting my phone drop as the darkness swallowed me. But instead of feeling the shift of the restart... I blinked awake, in goggles in wires, everything more vivid then I remember... then I started screaming...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Vienna: I sent out a quick code, which would make my face pop up on her goggles, and block out the real world - for now. I was obviously more photogenic, especially compared to Devon, so this was always my job. The explanation. "Calm down, hon. Everything's okay now," My voice was silky smooth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Bethany
"What the freak is going on?!" I had a personal thing against cussing, even now. I felt restrained and blind at the same time, except for that one girl right in front of me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:14 pm

lol, sounds like she has something in common with her writer then Wink

Vienna: "I can't tell you if you don't shut up," I murmured as I clicked around on my screent, though she couldn't see what I was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:16 pm

Carmen: I slowly close my eyes, mt hands going to the goggles. "Guess I've been deleted then," I say coolly, although my heart starts to speed up immediately. But I have to stay in control, even if it means I'll have to start from scratch.
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Wellllllllll...

Bethany
I forced myself to take a deep breath, reaching up to hold my jade turtle necklace like I always did under stress. But it was gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Jazz: Vienna was taken, so I got to take this newb - I giggled. A newb in the way of the REAL world. I spun in my wheely chair, then typed in her code. "Well 'ello there." I giggled, I loved using fake accents. "Welcome /back/. Do you know what that means?"

Emmett: I smirked, pulling my helmet off - my work was done.

Leah: My hands shook as I pulled off my helmet. The first thing I did was glance over at Devon. 1. He could tell me that I did a great job! 2. He could tell me that I sucked. But...there was a third option, I realized. 3. He could ignore me. Because they was what he did. Didn't even acknowledge me after my first mission, my first /successful/ mission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Vienna: "Good. Now, have you ever heard of a place called "Earth?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:24 pm

Carmen: I jump at the sound of the voice. Is Harry home? It can't be midnight yet! But then I see the girl in my goggles. My lips are shaking as I turn them down in a frown. "Please get off my goggles," I whisper. "I don't care what it means."
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Jazz: "Yoohoo! I can't get off until I've told you~" I giggled again. "Welcome back to Earth!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Bethany
"...No, what is Earth?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: