Welcome to FaceVU

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Welcome to FaceVU

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:25 pm

It's 2099, and the world is completely changed, though in a way you might not expect.

Facebook and IMVU have combined, making FaceVU. Can you imagine? Everyone lives through their virtual selves on FaceVU, making their ideal selves using the IMVU technology, then keeping track of everything through the Facebook part. Pictures on Facebook have been replaced by screenshots of important moments for your avatar, status updates are about your avatar, anything outside the screen is nonexistent.

And now, with enhanced technologies (a helmet, goggles, wires attached to your body), you feel what your avatar feels, see what they see, through their eyes.
You can do anything you want to do.
You can look anyway you want to look.
You can be anyway you want to be.

Oh, and if you happen to mess up, all you have to do is click "RESTART"

The rulers of FaceVU have everyone convinced that there is nothing outside of this virtual world, there is no such thing as "real life", just this life. But people are starting to hack, pressing other peoples' restart buttons and short-circuiting their helmets. This causes either death or release - anyone who is released is suddenly living on Earth...or what's left of it.

With everyone sucked into a video game, the world is deteriorating.
That is, what we made the world is deteriorating. Man-made buildings, structures, and objects cannot hold up without being taken care of by humans. The houses around every FaceVU user - so everyone in the world - are literally crumbling around them, but they haven't noticed. Maybe this is better for the world, maybe now it can take over with nature and animals again, or maybe not.

The Hackers jobs are to make everyone notice, make them care again.
They only hack those people who they know will help, that have some sort of talent that could help.
You are one of the ones chosen by the Hackers - good luck.

---

Name:
Personality:
Appearance in FaceVU
Appearance in Real Life:
Background:
Talent:

Last edited by !nspired on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome to FaceVU

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Wow o.o awesome, may I join?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Of course!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Name: Bethany Hawthorne
Personality: Very, very good with people, though has a short temper when provoked. Rarely raises her voice when angry, but get very hateful and condescending. Can generally get people to do what she wants, but she doesn't abuse this power. When she's nervous, she has a tendancy to grab the pendant around her neck, a black pearl with a silver cage and chain, and when she's losing her temper, she plays with her turtle necklace made of jade, with a brown chord.
Background: Like all the others, doesn't know that this isn't the 'real world'. She has loving parents in this one, and a 14 year old brother named Max.
Talent: Charisma
Appearance: Long black hair with electric blue streaks, silver eyes, very tanned. A huge, beautiful, silver dragon tattoo covers her stomach and parts of her chest, it's tail wrapped around her left arm. You can see part of it's head right under her collarbone.
Appearance in real life: Extremely long slightly reddish brown hair, mud brown eyes. Pale skin

Is that too much? I'll make my guy in a sec

Last edited by endellion on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Name: Jason Michal
Personality: Quiet, stubborn, hard to anger. Very firm in what he believes in, no matter how small or large that thing is, even if he's wrong.
Background: Child of a single, and very loving, mom. Has no siblings, and he moved out of his mom's house two years ago. He knows about how this isn't the real world, he was informed of that by hackers around the same time he got a house of his own, but he thinks it's better that human's aren't interfering with the ecosystem anymore. Works against the Hackers, though at the same time, he does not work with the people that own FaceVU
Apperence: Short, red hair, bright green eyes. Thin, not very muscular.
Apperance in real life: Blonde with blue eyes, pale.
Talent: Computer whiz

Last edited by endellion on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:46 pm

oh crap, I meant to put two sections: what they look like in real life, and what they look like in FaceVU. Hang on...

but yeah that's good, just add when I change the format, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:47 pm

ohh, kk *nods*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:57 pm

kk, edited

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:06 pm

dinner time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:10 pm

okay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:20 pm

back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:36 pm

I swear, with the way my older cousin Luke acts, you'd think I was the devil manifested in a 13 year old girl...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Name: Devon Richie
Personality: skeptical, sarcastic, eccentric, not good with people, has a temper
Appearance in FaceVU: He hacked the system so that he's invisible, it drives the creators of FaceVU nuts, and he can get his work done.
Appearance in Real Life: slightly greasy, pitch black hair, a long nose, very, very pale, and beady, brown eyes. Might remind people of a rat. Also has gray circles under his eyes.
Background: Leader of the Hackers, he hasn't slept in a year. He survives on hot pockets and Burning Bull (a million times more powerful Red Bull). His parents and sister were lost in the virtual world, and he isn't active enough in the virtual world to have a family there.
Talent: Computers, obviously, and plotting.

Name: Jazz, short for Jasmine. No last name.
Personality: Outgoing, clever, persuasive, determined
Appearance in FaceVU: Straight, long blonde hair, and brown eyes. Beauty mark beneath her eye, and full lips. Very curvy, in an attractive way, and was voted one of the Top Ten Most Beautiful in the virtual land.
Appearance in Real Life: Wavey, fiery red hair, and green eyes. Muscular, but not so much that it makes her unfeminine. Not nearly as curvy as her virtual self, but doesn't lack curves, either. Wears sturdy, plain clothes, and has a belt of tools.
Background: Is one of the most well-known avatars on FaceVU, but was contacted by the Hackers - at the time just Devon - and with a lot of convincing visited the real world and is now one of them. Is their little spy, working from the inside out, since she's so popular on FaceVU.
Talent: Conning, hand-to-hand combat (though she really doesn't need it yet)

Name: Leah Mildrew
Personality: Quiet, shy, obedient
Appearance in FaceVU: Premade clothes and hair. So light brown hair and eyes, a jean skirt, and a white shirt.
Appearance in Real Life: Long, light blonde hair, and super-light blue eyes. Thin and frail looking, with oversized, circular glasses.
Background: Was saved by Devon before she even got into the whole FaceVU community, and thinks of him as some kind of god. Is like his personal assistant.
Talent: Assisting...lol.

Name: Emmet B. (his last name is too hard to pronounce and/or write)
Personality: Cocky, mischievous, daring, immature
Appearance in FaceVU: Just slightly better than what Leah has, but only enough so he doesn't look like a complete newbie, but still blends in.
Appearance in Real Life: Olive skin and dark, spikey hair. Sparkley brown eyes.
Background: Him and his sister just recently found out about the real world.
Talent: Vienna would say it's being annoying, but it's really stealing, lying, bribing.

Name: Vienna B.
Personality: Sly, serious, calm, cool, and collected. Focused.
Appearance in FaceVU: Same as her brother, just a little better than a newb.
Appearance in Real Life: Thick, straight dark hair, to her shoulder blades, and olive skin.
Background: Same as her brother's
Talent: Hacking, but she isn't as good as Devon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Sorry it took me so long.

And lol.

I think we should wait for one more person, though hardly anyone is on. Razz
Slow Friday...damn.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Can I join?!
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:43 pm

YESS! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:47 pm

Yay! Gimme a few minutes and I'll have them up. Smile
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:50 pm

Awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Here's the first one!

Name: Carmen "Diabla" Guerre
Personality: Quiet but ambitious, while she often seems dreamy and off, she is actually very observant. Wants to believe in things but has become a pessimist. Has a thing for cute things. A hacker who loves being in control.
Appearence in Face VU: Pink tinged skin, long limbs, bony, the whites of her eyes are black and the pupils are red, long lashes and almond shapped eyes medium height, curly black hair halfway down back, is often crouched down like an animal and has pointed teeth as well as a piercing in nose. Wears a simple white dress with a heart where hers is supposed to be.
Appearence in real life: Very messy and almost always tangled curly mahogany hair, bony and small. Has several scars and burns on arms from the abuse. Has large brow eyes that are watery eyes since she needs glasses. Has 66 carved into her shoulder by her brother.
Bio: She's been abused in several different ways and has begun to believe that she's just supposed to suffer. Sees the sight as a way for her to finally be in control and will often delete random people's avatars at will and generally mess with their profiles, always leaving a 666 behind on their statuses or pics.
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Whoa. o.o
I LOVE HER! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Yay! Thanks! Very Happy
I donn't know if I'll make anyone else yet...I think I'll wait out for a bit.
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Okay! I'll start soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Jazz: "Today's the big day everyone! Time to corrupt the minds of the clueless!" I said cheerily, though everyone just looked at me dryly. They took it too seriously. I knew I did, too deep down, though I tried to act upbeat.

Devon: "Sure," I said shortly, tapping in a string of code into my computer. Vienna watched over my shoulder.

Emmett: I switched on my headset, and stuck in my wires, transporting myself to FaceVU. The others could still talk to me thanks to Devon's technology. I could be practically in both worlds at the same time. Code flashed over my eyes as I looked around for our targets...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Carmen: "Six, six, six," I whisper as I type the numbers. As soon as I press the enter button, the famed Blue Screen of Death appears. I've got eight seconds to get out. I startpressubg buttons hurriedly, the screen becoming filled with random pop ups. I hear the buzzing of my head set going first before my pink and white walls warp and contort into the open sky. When I wipe the swear from my brow,it's with long, pearl pink arms. I can almost picture the look of horror on my "friend"'s faces. "Diabla: online."
PavoLights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:24 pm

Devon: "Stop," I said authoritatively as another unauthorized restart came through. She needed to quit being such an easy target. I zeroed in, then gave him the coordinates - we had the whole site mapped out that way.

Emmett: I smirked to myself, wheeling around to go after her. She was a mile, game-distance away. Not too far when we had rigged my avatar to be a fast runner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum