A forum retired

Go down

A forum retired

Post by Echo on Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Hi, it's been a while.

We've had some attempts in the past to revive this site, but we have to face the reality that we just...don't have the time or energy to devote to it anymore. Those of us staff who remain have discussed it amongst ourselves, and we've decided to finally retire CCR.

We've had some good times. We've had some great times. We've had some...not great times. We've shared laughs, tears, done things we still regret (myself included), done things we still look back on fondly. I guess what I'm trying to say is, we had a rollercoaster of emotions in a whirlwind few years, and I think the time has come to...lay it all to rest. It's time to move on.

I've put everything in an archive. All your old threads are preserved for whenever you'd like to stroll down memory lane. You must be logged in to view them (I've done this for the protection of our members), and new registrations are closed. If you're having trouble accessing your old account (or simply can't anymore and would like to make a new one), let me know and I'll help you. I can't guarantee an immediate response, however, so please bear that in mind.

So...I suppose that's that. I believe I've said all there is to say, but I'll edit this post if need be.

As of now, I bid you adieu.
Echo
Winter Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down