Summer Love (S.A & Alice)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: Summer Love (S.A & Alice)

Post by Alice on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:48 pm

Jessica smirked just a bit. "As you should'nt." she said wiht a small little laug. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed his nose.

Charlie thought a bit. "Well I love this little place I have tucked away behind a rock formation I found my first summer out here." He nodded with a grin.

Derik smiled and pulled away justa bit and leaned his forehead against hers. His lips tingled with the feeling.

Belle looked aorund and whinced again just a bit. "W-what is this p-place?"

Alice

View user profile http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:59 pm

Mark chuckled, holding her close for a moment to give her a small, quick kiss.

"Yeah?" Rose asked, curious. "Where exactly is that?" She wondered with a smile.

Adele couldn't help but smile. "That was, um..." She giggled slightly. "Actually, indescribable."

Daniel shrugged. "I don't know. Not where I intended." He paused a moment before smirking and asking, "Want to go explore a little?"

~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:25 pm

Jessica blushed but felt the wamth spread to her toes. She giggled a bit and leaned into him. She was happy and felt good.

Charlie smiled. "It is actually pretty far bout an hour away from the the beach house we stay in." he said with a nod. "I could show you tomorrow if you want."

Derik grinned. "I fully understand." he winked and kissed her nose softly.

Belle nodded. "S-sure." She said looking over at him and slowly trying to move to him not to slip on anything.

Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:30 pm

Mark smiled, holding her close. He didn't even notice as people started to leave the party.

"Yeah, that'd be cool." Rose agreed.
(We should skip to there for these two. Razz)

Adele smiled more, kind of surprised how sweet he could be.

"Here." Daniel took her hand softly, and made sure she wouldn't slip.

~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice on Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:04 am

Jessica closed her eyes and hummed softly. She always hummed when she was content and happy with where she was. She had done it ever since she was litt.e

(alright~ do you wanna start back up?)

Derik smiled at hr and looked over her shoulder. "I.. should be going." He frowned a bit. "We could meet up laater..." He said with a gentle grin his hand still cupping her cheek.

Belle's cheeks went bright red but she didn't protest. She sort of clung to his hand just a bit.

Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:14 pm

Mark smiled to himself. He really did like everything about her. He glanced up after a long moment before saying, "Looks like we have the place to ourselves."

(Sure Smile.)
Rose got ready that day to meet up with Charlie at the beach. The swimsuit she chose was a black, white polka dotted one piece that was strapless.
(Kinda like this style )

Adele smiled, excitement showing in her eyes now. "Yeah...where? Here?" She questioned.

Daniel kept from smiling too much, and stopped when they reached a certain section of the cave. Sunlight peeked through a hole above, and glinted off the metal ore in the rock and stalactites. It was pretty cool actually.

~Silent~Archer~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6