The Facility (restart by SPH and Bells)

Go down

The Facility (restart by SPH and Bells)

Post by Bells on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:38 pm

There is a facility out in some frozen, unnamed mountains for children. Most who end up here are rich kids, who have tried to commit suicide, or have 'acidently' killed a person. The special thing about these kids is that they all have some kind of ablility that has driven them to this state. The kids are sent here to be kept from the public, there parents ashamed of having such children. Here they are taught to hate the outside world. They aren't watched to closely because there is no escape. They are miles from civilization and would die within minutes of the freezing weather.

Name:
Ability:
why they're here:

Name: Kalya
Appearence:
ABility: can talk to spirits, hears everyone's thoughts and can't block them out, although she does her best. Has telekinesis
why they're here: A ghost told her she should jump of a bridge and she tried, sister stopping her last minute.

Name: Cole
Appearance: Dark raven colored hair, brown eyes that seem to have a ring of black around the edges. His hair is a little shaggy but cut in a neat, stylish fashion, seems kinda dangerous when you first look at him.
Ability: Can talk to fire, hears the voices. Make flames appear in his bare hands and control them. Can't be burnt
why they're here: When his older sister was caught trying to jump of a bridge, he was shocked. She was sent away and the family pretended that she never existed. All of his anger about this built and built until he ended up setting the house on fire around him. A neighbor saw and dragged him out.

Name: Brandon
Appearance: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif?o=8
Ability: Can kill you by looking you in the eyes and stripping you of all your abilities, or in normal people's place, your soul. He also can control minds.
why they're here: He almost killed his step-father when he could no longer take the abuse that was handed out towards both him and his mother. Someone managed to stop him, since then he's been in and out of the facility for years, he was twelve when that happened.

You think that
You'll break me,
You're gonna find in time
You're standing too close to a flame that's burning
Hotter than the sun in the middle of July.
Sending out your army, but you still can't win;
Listen up, silly boy, 'cuz I'm gonna tell you why..."
Bells

View user profile http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Facility (restart by SPH and Bells)

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine on Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Name: Caz
Appearance:
Ability: Has the power to wield ice (ex. can cause pointy icicles to come out of his hand) He also has some ability to control the weather or the temperature nearby. (ex. can cause blizzards or make the room cold)
why they're here: When his mother passed away, he has always been a trouble child. Finally his older brother, Roy, sent him to the facility before he could harm himself or his little sister Emily.

Name: Abby
Appearance:
Ability: Can control fireballs from her hands, yet doesn't have the ability to save herself from the flames. (ex. she can get burned)
why they're here: Because of her snobbish ways and her parents letting her get away with everything, she was able to get away with killing a girl she didn't like with her powers...for a while. Her parents sent her to the facility so she didn't have to spend time in jail. Of course she didn't like that!

Name: Fiona "Fi" or "Fifi"
Appearance:
Ability: Can see into people's minds...sorta. But her greatest power is that she can see into a person's past or future.
why they're here: She was sent here because of her manipulating ways and her fake demeanor. Though she is always acting nice and deep down is kinda nice, she can't seem to help but want to bend and break people. This habit is mostly due to her abuse from her childhood that is mostly clouded with lies from her.

((YAY~! p.s. I'm uploading the video right now!!!))

SelfProclaimedHeroine

View user profile http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:37 pm

Kalya-

"Shut up shut up shut up!" She screeched, hands over ears as she rocked on her bed.
Kalya's toes curled into the thin it's sheets on her bed, eyes squeezed tightly shut as objects flung this way and that around her room. She couldn't help the fear mixed with anger that swept through her at the sound of the ghosts voice.

"Kalya..shhh...its okay..I'm here..they can't get you if I'm here..." a calm, male voice murmured, a hand brushing hair from her face.
The small touch caused her to flinch back, the yelling turning to whimpers as she rocked. This just earned her a sigh from Cole who continued to make soothing noises, ignoring the whirlwind of objects around them.

You think that
You'll break me,
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:02 am

"This is stupid," Caz muttered under his breath as he was shoved in a room and told that this would be where he would sleep and whatnot. He threw a plastic bag filled with two pairs of shirts and pants on the bed. This was the start of the rest of his life at this facility. What the heck am I suppose to do here?! He began to hear banging a screaming in a what seemed to sound like a couple rooms down the hallway. Caz would've normally brushed it off--the reason being is that it's nothing of his buisness.--but that day did not seem like the day that Caz was going to just let this pass on by. So he ventured out into the hallway and searched for the room with the noise, he's anger subsiding when he began to hear a mixture of sobs.

Abby clicked her tongue as she let the time pass by with boredom, boredom, and more boredom. It wasn't long though until she began to get up from her bed and start to wander around the area by her room and so forth. There didn't seem to be anyone stopping her anyway!

With a sigh, Fiona shut her door to her new room and breathe in the air. She then pounced onto her new bed and let out another sigh. She didn't feel like taking a stroll around the new enviroment she was in, she wasn't in reading a book, all she felt like doing was burying her head into her new white pillow and acting like she didn't exist.

SelfProclaimedHeroine

View user profile http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:56 pm

When a particularly large object came flying at him, Cole found himself dropping tk the floor inplace of attempting to comfort her. Annoyance flashed through him, and it was all he could do not to yell at her.
"Please, Kalya," he managed. "Calm down, it's alright."
"JUST GO AWAY!"
Cole covered his ears as she yelled. At the same time he ducked as something once again came flying his way. Was she trying to kill him?

You think that
You'll break me,
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down